Technology & Innovation the Future of Banking & Financial Services
Date: 04/06/2014 To 05/06/2014
IT Leaders Panel
The next frontier – technology trends, challenges and opportunities for the banking and financial services industry
- Addressing the impact of a real-time core inter-bank system
- Giving customers what they want – how can IT leaders support customer satisfaction and advocacy
- How is your organisation addressing the demand for next-generation technology skills?
- Identifying key technology investment priorities for the year ahead
Transforming the Business with IT
- The contribution IT is making to BOQ’s business transformation
- Improving the customer experience with greater system capabilities
- What is the next essential element for bank technology?
Digital’s Impact on Customer Experience in Financial Services
- Uncovering paradigm shifts in customer expectations due to disruptive technologies
- Breaking the shackles of legacy systems to be reborn as a digital-led organisation
- Embracing digitalisation for a superior customer experience
The Next Phase in Big Data's Evolution
Banking on the 3rd Platform – Capitalising on Big Data, Agility and Platform as a Service
- How can financial services respond to radically changing customer expectations, shaped by new entrants to the market
- Taking advantage of rapidly changing market dynamics and the opportunities they present to gain a competitive edge
- Learn how to differentiate your organisation through developing deep business insights and more....